Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our service.
Welcome to Investohealth!
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service, but please let us know by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use Service.
By using our Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com
Investohealth owns or has permission to use the content found on or through this Service. Without our express prior written permission, you may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, in whole or in part, for commercial or personal gain.
You may only use the Service for legal purposes and in compliance with the Terms. You agree not to use the Service in the following ways:
- Violates any applicable national or international law or regulation in any way.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way, including through the exposure of them to inappropriate content.
- To send or arrange for the sending of any advertising or promotional material, such as “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that violates others’ rights or is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other behavior that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Service, or that, in our opinion, may harm or offend Company or Service users, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any way that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service, or interfere with the ability of any other party to engage in real-time activities through Service.
- Access Service using any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Without our prior written consent, use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Service or for any other unauthorized purpose.
- Interfere with the proper operation of Service with any device, software, or routine.
- Inject any malicious or technologically harmful material, such as viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other malicious or technologically harmful material.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Service, the server on which the Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service in any way.
- Launch a denial-of-service or distributed denial-of-service attack against Service.
- Attempt to obstruct Service’s proper operation in any other way.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
No Use By Minors
Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Investohealth. Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Investohealth.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send your claim to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Copyright Infringement” and include a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims.”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims
You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright interest.
- a description of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work can be found or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the Service where the allegedly infringing material can be found.
- your address, phone number, and e-mail address.
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement signed under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is correct and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Error Reporting and Feedback
You may provide us either directly at email@example.com or via third-party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”). You acknowledge and agree that:
(i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other rights, title, or interest in or to the Feedback;
(ii) Company may have developed ideas similar to the Feedback;
(iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and
(iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback.
In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited, and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Investohealth.
Investohealth has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that the company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance of any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such third-party website or services.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall The Investohealth, nor any of its officers, directors, or employees be liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether under contract or otherwise.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law, which governs the agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
Changes To Service
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
Amendments To Terms
We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
By using service or other services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.
Please send your feedback, comments, queries, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .